Thursday, May 4, 2017

In which Tory becomes a worry wart...


This week has been better. Well. we`ve still got a whole lot of nothing going on but I`ve sort of accepted that. Sorry I wont have much to write it`s que the assistents have asked me and those who are heading out with me to send in TWELVE pictures of me throughout my mission and i`m trying to decide which ones i`m going to send.

I don`t know who is leaving with me. in my generation i`m the only utah kid. i`m pretty sure elder bons is finishing with me. my zone leader. but he`s from ohio. but maybe we`ll go to huston together. who knows. I think another elder, elder limpert from Salt lake might be finishing with me but i have no idea about the elders. the elders who came here with me won`t be leaving with me. but i still don`t really want to go home. like....i want to come home for two weeks and then i want to come back to mexico and being a missionary. but then again seeing as i`m not very good at being a missionary maybe it`s better if i just......i have no idea what i`m going to do with my life. that`s sort of terrifying. what am i going to do with my life???????????? I just sent you the twelve fotos that i`m going to send into the video that they`re going to make. there all old ones except for one where i have my hair pulled back. hna flores and i have to take more pictures. i seriously love her so much. 


the mission has turned me into a worry wart. one thing that i won`t miss AT ALL is the preassure to meet your goals and everything. i know in like two weeks it isn`t going to matter if i had five baptisms in my last transfer or not. what will matter is that i take everything that i learned in these eighteen months and i keep holding fast and treasuring the things. if i keep up the good habits that i`ve gained and all that good jazz. 

or at least that`s what i tell myself as a way of comforting myself for our lack of just about anything here 😥


PLEASE. i need assignments. I need a scheduale. I bought a agenda the other day because i was like.....i dono`t have another agenda....I DON`T HAVE AN AGENDA FOR THE NEXT TRANSFER! BECAUSE THE ENXT TRANSFER I WON`T NEED AN AGENDA. HELP.

(Tory sent 12, but I am only posting those that have not been on the blog before)







No comments:

Post a Comment